- Create mastering workflows for increasing or reducing duration or occurrences
- All mastering workflow processing is now done asynchronously reducing the time to finish a session
- Backward chaining workflows are now available. You can select whether waiting targets should be opened from the top or bottom of the targets list.
- Session timer is no longer paused automatically when exiting a session
- Progress Reporting and Insights: Set time-range for cumulative mastered targets graph and other graphs that use target-data.
- Phase Lines are now dropped at midnight instead of noon by default.
- Insights annotations: Hover the Average annotation line to see the calculated average value.
- Quicker access to fine-tuning a workflow when editing a program
- Duplicate target labels now graph correctly for Task Analysis targets and programs
- Task Analysis programs now also shows when minimum trials from workflow are met
- Reset current prompt level for all targets when a program is copied from Library to a client.