- Keep track of program modifications – when you save a program you can add in program modification notes and progress graph annotations directly. This makes it much easier for RBT’s and clinical directors to stay on top of things.
- Program backup and redundancy. If you delete a program from a client it now retains all data on sessions and Insights graphs.
- More user-friendly way of showing a task analysis target in a skill acquisition program when collecting data.
- It’s not possible to drag and drop pinned programs to reorder them when editing a session
- Pinning programs is now accessible with a single click when editing a session
- Added bi-weekly maintenance option for maintenance workflows
- We have changed the way rates are calculated when graphing data by date and you have multiple frequency programs per date. Before, we would calculate the rate per session and then average those rate per date. This would give skewed results if two sessions on the same date were of different duration. For example, if two sessions were run on the same day. The first session being 1 hour long with a result of 6 occurrences recorded (6 occurrences per hour), the next session being 30 minutes long with 12 occurrences (24 occurrences per hour). Before this update we would graph this as (6 + 24) / 2 = 15 occurrences per hour. We now graph it correctly as (6 occurrences + 12 occurrences) / (1 hour + 0.5 hours) = 12 occurrences per hour for the day.
- Better memory management when handling extremely large data-sets in progress reporting and Insights.
- Correctly redirect to the mentioned session when clicking links in notifications and the user has Single sign-on enabled.