- Preparation page before starting a session now show recent program modifications
- History has been extended to show recently mastered and reopened targets (only targets mastered through mastering workflows) as well as program modifications for a better clinical overview. You can add a filter for activity Session if you only want to see sessions on the History page.
- Activities on History page are also colored to reflect activity type for easier overview
- Sessions on History page now shows if a session was signed (and by how many) to easily spot sessions that has not been signed yet. To further support this we also added a new filter for showing either only signed or un-signed sessions
- Targets within sets of targets now respect session settings in order to for example hide Waiting targets within a set of targets.