- Sub-targets and Task Analysis steps are now available when previewing a program at the Preparation page or during data collection
- New options to outline progress reports with treatment outline headings for easier treatment plan rendering
- Session note templates and Progress report templates can now refer all built-in client data fields
- Prompt level fading hints can now be used individually for a target, a task analysis or a set of targets.
- Graphs now show program name or target label in the legend and when exporting
- Easier access to preview the selected prompt level template when editing a program
- We now show a loader screen when refreshing the screen to prevent login screen from flashing and user confusion…
- Fixed: Progress reports could sometimes not be exported when they contained indentations
- Fixed image width to make progress reports prettier when exporting to PDF
- Mastering workflows would previously always start maintenance on a Daily schedule even if the workflow didn’t have a Daily maintenance schedule but started directly at e.g. Weekly maintenance.
- Reopening a target with prompt level fading now sets suggested prompt level to match last trial (previously shown as unknown)
- Target data history would not always show the very first session in which the target was run