- Improved session scheduling. Set up recurring sessions and assign to therapists.
- Integration with third-party practice management platforms. Please contact us for details.
- Customize certain user privileges per role (Settings -> Organization -> User Privileges). Specify privileges for adding new targets, manually changing target statuses and commenting on sessions per user role. This allows you to e.g. disallow RBTs from changing targets or allow parents to add comments/questions to sessions.
- Quick access to first- and last target-page when editing a program with several hundred targets.
- Duplicate programs in the Library
- Bulk add tags to programs in the Library
- Sessions on the Home page now also show days in green color when manual session data was added.
- Fixed: Signatures could get duplicated in rare instances
- Fixed: Signing session notes on sketchy wifi could revert session notes to a previous version in rare cases.
- Graphs now initialize and show much faster.
- Preparing a session for start is faster
- Tagging users and requesting signatures now pull list of users with access to the client much faster