BALANCE parent engagement
BALANCE is an early intervention program developed by Dr. Kelsey Ruppel and Dr. Greg Hanley of FTF Behavioral Consulting, and is based on many years of in-depth research. It is designed for children with ASD with emerging problem behaviors, and ideally suited to fill the gap for young children who have recently been diagnosed with ASD but who haven’t started yet or have just started receiving therapy.
The BALANCE program is designed to be implemented by parents in a home setting and supervised by a BCBA. It has been fully integrated with the Hi Rasmus platform, so that it is easy and streamlined to use for both parents, RBTs and BCBAs. By using the Hi Rasmus platform, BCBAs can supervise the program both live, remotely and asynchronously using next-generation video recording and data collection technology.
BALANCE on Hi Rasmus
Parent engagement is key for succesful implementation of BALANCE. Hi Rasmus and FTF Behavior Consultants has teamed up to maximize parent engagement. We aim to create an intuitive experience that helps parents as well as BCBAs:
Parents and caregivers
- Easy access to instructions and demonstration videos of every step of BALANCE on their smartphone or tablet
- Track own progress with engaging graphs and visualizations
- Easily record and submit videos to the BCBA at their own time
- Setup and deliver the BALANCE program to a new client in a matter of minutes
- Supervise the parents in-home or through asynchronous videos
- Graph progress and export data for easy billing and reporting
- Customize and add your own videos or instructions if you wish to personalize the experience
- Get confidently started in less than 15 minutes
See it in action
Book a free demo to see how you and your organization leverage your parent training with our next generation software solution. Scalable from independant BCBA to enterprise-level multi-national providers.